NITEC18 – NCI Agency Industry Conference and AFCEA TechNet International – 22-24 May 2018 – Berlin, Germany
NATO’s Digital Endeavour: Expanding the Ecosystem
Organized in cooperation with the Federal Ministry of Defence, Germany, the conference will bring together over 600 senior government, military and industry leaders, as well as defence and security experts.
- Preview of NATO’s digital transformation agenda, the largest in decades with multiple opportunities;
- Direct access to NATO programme managers, preview of bids NATO will be releasing in next 18 months;
- Team up with industry partners for subcontracting opportunities;
- Specific opportunities for small and medium enterprises, academia, not for profit, including small business mentoring sessions and B2B ‘speed dating’;
- Workshops on NATO Agency procurement procedures, how to be successful in bids;
- AFCEA TechNet International exhibition;
- NITEC18 – be a part of NATO’s digital transformation, learn about opportunities, build Alliances to be successful in bids coming out in the next 18 months
- Video highlight of NITEC17 available here
Defence Innovation Challenge is ON!
Top finishers will be invited to showcase their technology solutions at NITEC18! Deadline for submissions – 6 April 2018.
The third annual Defence Innovation Challenge is open to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and academic institutions operating at the cutting edge of technology from all 29 NATO Nations.
This year, the challenge focuses on digital innovation, with the NCI Agency accepting submissions in the following areas:
- Mobile apps for defence users;
- Mobile apps for government organizations;
- Data science: models for natural language processing and translation; speech to text;
- Data science: application of open source analytic tools;
- Data visualization;
- Internet of Things (IoT): Autonomous sensors for the battlefield;
- IoT: Secure federation of IoT devices.
The top ten finishers will receive:
- One full registration waiver;
- Showcase space at NITEC18;
- Participation in the award ceremony with NATO leadership;
- Presentation slot during the plenary session;
- Inclusion in the NITEC18 report;
- Inclusion in the industry innovation report in the Communicator magazine;
- Bilateral meeting with NCI Agency expert;
- Mentoring session with one of the SME mentors.
For further details and submission guidelines, please read HERE