NITEC18 – NCI Agency Industry Conference and AFCEA TechNet International – 22-24 May 2018 – Berlin, Germany
Conference programme to be announced shortly
AFCEA Europe will organise the eighth annual NITEC Business-to-Business (B2B) Speed Dating Workshop during NITEC18 (NCI Agency Industry Conference and AFCEA TechNet International) from 22 to 24 May 2018.
Meanwhile, B2B meetings will be arranged in the same way as they were last year in Ottawa, Canada. We will provide industry participants with the chance to meet with other industry participants during pre-arranged bilateral meetings, in the comfortable setting of dedicated meeting rooms at the conference venue, the Intercontinental Hotel Berlin.
Mr Petr Jirasek, AFCEA Regional Vice President – Central Eastern Europe Region, will provide organizational support, mainly to address all sponsors, exhibitors and registered conference participants before the event, and to collect the necessary company information for the B2B meeting requests.
Following on from previous B2B events in Prague, Rome, Lisbon, Bucharest, Madrid, Tallinn and Ottawa, the latest edition of NITEC B2B meetings will be another great opportunity for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME) as well as large corporations to meet potential partners and to find new business opportunities. So far, more than 500 bilateral meetings including 150 companies from 22 different countries have been held, resulting in over 70 business opportunities.
B2B participation will be free of charge for NITEC 2018 sponsors, exhibitors and registered conference participants (up to two representatives per company).
- NITEC18 sponsors/exhibitors and registered conference participants
- Company profile (PDF/PPT/PPTX) sent no later than 20 April 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Short information on (a) meeting requests – before and during the event, (b) offered and (c) expected business opportunities – no later than 20 April 2018 to email@example.com
- Agreement that all the information requested above will be published before and during NITEC18 on the website and made available to other B2B participants.
- Availability of company representative(s) (provide the contact person’s name, email, working mobile phone number during NITEC18) to meet other participants on request, to be scheduled 4 hours before the requested meeting at the latest
- Registration deadline: 20 April 2018
- Company profile/information submission: 20 April 2018
- Meeting pre-arrangement requests: 10 May 2018
- B2B meeting rooms will be open every conference day (22 to 24 May) from 10:00 to 17:30.
- The rooms will be available for pre-arranged meetings between two companies.
- Each meeting will be organized as a private session and may last no longer than 25 minutes.