For the sixth time, the NATO Communications and Information (NCI) Agency and AFCEA Europe, are partnering to bring you NITEC – The NCI Agency Industry Conference and AFCEA TechNet International. The conference and exhibition will take place from 24 to 26 April 2017 in Ottawa, Canada at the Westin Ottawa Hotel.
Held in cooperation with the Department of Defence, Canada, this event will host more than 800 high-level defence experts from across NATO, the Allied militaries, Industry and academia.
During NITEC17, the NCI Agency will present business opportunities worth 3 billion EUR.
The AFCEA TechNet International exhibition will provide attendees the opportunity to experience cutting edge technologies geared towards modern communication and information applications especially during conference breaks.
Who Attends this event
- CEO / CIO / COO
- Managing Directors
- Business Development Directors
- Heads of Defence / Security Portfolio
- Technical Specialists
- NATO / EU / Security / Defence Consultants
- Heads of Procurement & Acquisition
- Heads of Logistics & Communications
- Heads of Defence / Security / Material Agencies
- Chiefs of Staff / Logistics division in Joint HQ
- Heads of Joint Service Support
- Heads of Logistics Divisions within each service
- Heads of Data Management
- Leaders of Information Systems Integrated Project Teams
- Heads of IT-Services
- Heads/Directors of Supply Chain
- Senior Operational Logisticians
- Operational Commanders of Defence / Security
- Heads of Transformation
- NATO officers and representatives
- AFCEA Leadership and members
If your company provides products and solutions in the following areas, consider becoming a sponsor or exhibitor at this event.
- Cyber Security
- Secure Communication Technology
- Big Data & Surveillance
- Network Management Solutions
- IT & Electronic Systems
- Video and Voice Technology
- Satellite Communication
- Software and Geospatial Information
- Military Computer Sector
- Reconnaissance Applications
- Scientific, Engineering and Technology Applications
- NATO contracting
- EU contracting